Category: Community

Teaching During COVID-19

The start of school can be a nerve-wracking experience for many of us, but rarely do students stop and think about the teachers as well. With this irr...

El Otro Lado: CB Students Experience The Other Side

As we live in the time of Covid, everything in the past seems to be a sweet distant memory. As I reflect on what my life was like before the pandemic,...

How To Choose A College During Covid

COVID-19 disrupted the plans and roadmaps everyone had for 2020. For high school seniors, the already stressful and hard process of applying for colle...

Is Zoom University Worth It?

My mom has always had a rule that my sister and I must go to college straight after high school — no gap years allowed. With the way college is ...

Tests Being Put to the Test

While there are teachers who opt to hold tests during these demanding times, some prefer to lay off of the standard, objective tests. One of these tea...

Please Hold While We Connect You

Summer is over and classes are back in session. The start of school is usually an exciting event, but that definitely has more to do with seeing your ...

The Stolen Spotlight of 2021

With the unpredictable pandemic the world is experiencing, everyone has been thrown off balance, especially in schooling systems around the world. Cov...

Do People Who Cut Hair Really Care?

While words like quarantine, social distancing, and face masks have become part of the daily vocabulary of many Americans, one classic staple has stay...

How To Rack In That Dough While Maintaining a 4.0

Working as a teen is hard enough as it is while balancing school, friends, sports, and any extracurriculars we try to pack in before college admission...

Masks at School: Will it Work?

Returning to school with HyFlex Learning brings upon students and faculty a great challenge: masks on, all day, everyday. In order to return to school...