Category: Community

A Worm In The Apple

(Illustration by Joaquin Romero) Picture this: you’re sitting in class, just minding your own business, ya know, playing some games an...

What Art Thou Number?

Shall I compare thee to a game of Fortnite? Thou art more hot and chill: Rough DMs do shake the coolness of my approach. And Snapchat’s lease hath t...

One High Quality Quiz

“I’m your host. Quiz daddy. Host Malone. Quiz Khalifa. Tonight we have over 2.1 million HQuties playing. Let’s get down to the nitty gritty. Let...

Stress Less

Between juggling school, extracurriculars, sports and a job on top of the looming subject of college and life goals, it is no question why students no...

Feastin’ With The Fam

Don’t deny it. You love food. Food brings us sustenance and nutrition. More than all, it brings us joy. It’s the lifeblood of culture and comm...

Is Leaving The Nest The Best?

I think at one point or another we have all wanted to go away for college, whether it’s to get away from parentals or just for a change of scene...

Which Hood Is Good In The 916?

(image courtesy of Creative Commons) Sacramento is undoubtedly one of the coolest cities on the West Coast and is beginning to really put itself on th...

Forty Days Of Promise & Praise

Lent is perhaps the most important time in the Catholic liturgical year: a time of preparation, reflection, and for many, personal improvement. While ...

It’s Not You, It’s Me

The din of the restaurant consists of people chattering and utensils clattering above the songs of the mariachi band. The scent of carnitas and salsa ...

Life Pro-Tip: Sign Up For Scrip

Let’s face it: raising money for our school is hard. After a week of stress, toil, and sleep deprivation, the very thought of going out to the Falco...