Category: Community

Ride Free With Your ID

The Sacramento Regional Transit has been serving the greater Sacramento area for 46 years starting with just buses and quickly expanding to light rail...

The Season Of Giving

The season of giving is upon us and the same question is asked throughout the month: What do you want for Christmas? This question is always asked by ...

Summer Time Fun Time

So many kids, nonstop excitement, and a daily game of dodge ball was so exhausting, but this was the life for campers, counselors, and teachers at the...

Riiissseee And Shiiinneee: Morning Routines Of CB Students

It’s hard not to consider CB one of the best schools in Sacramento. But what does it take to get here? And no, I’m not talking about smarts or ath...

Battle Of The Patches

Autumn is mine and many others favorite season for many reasons. The leaves changing colors, cold weather finally arriving giving me a reason to dig o...

Brothers Giving Blood

Skip class, save some lives, and then eat a salty snack — not a bad way to spend a Friday at CB. Christian Brothers’ biannual blood drive run by t...

Sensible Screen Time

We wake up and check our phones for notifications. We get ready for school while scrolling through Instagram. We respond to snapchats between classes....

Keeping Costumes Creative At CB

Boo! Spooky season is here and there are some people at CB who are more enthusiastic about dressing up than others. On the 31st, teachers and students...

Bringing Spooky Season Back From The Dead

October has arrived, resurrecting spooky season and beginning the 2019 holiday season. This means “31 Days of Halloween” has aired on T.V., Target...

The Roughest Of Rough Drafts: Journaling As A Creative Outlet

Why should you set aside a minute or thirty to explore what your mind has to offer on paper? The mind is a wonderful thing, but it’s forgetful. It c...