Category: Community

Christian Charity

The holiday season is a time of giving, and the Christian Brothers community has been very involved in a variety of community service activities this ...

Home For The Holidays

Looking past the lights, presents, music, and hot cocoa, Christmas is a time to call upon family and friends to celebrate companionship and love for ...

Inclusive Community For All: CB’s Pride Club

(Illustration by Joaquin Romero) Inclusive community and respect for all persons are two very crucial Lasallian Core Principles that can be seen impl...

There Will Be Blood: The CB Blood Drive

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) In November, CB hosted its biannual blood drive, an opportunity for students to take some time and donate to a good c...

Studying Strategies

It’s crunch time for CB students. The stress of borderline grades, missing assignments, and finals are compounding quickly, and it’s easy to g...

No Tests For Our Guests: Solving The Shadow Day Problem

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) Every new policy can have unintended consequences; fixing one problem may create a new one. Christian Brothers’ new...

Where Do Falcons Want To Fly?

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) I wake up to smells of pumpkin spice and cinnamon from my kitchen. I walk outside and feel the crisp, cool air agains...

Digging Into The Dress Code

CB students have a love-hate relationship with the dress code. So much freedom, but somehow not quite enough. It is one of the most controversial topi...

The Method Behind CB’s Media Blocking Madness

Many CB students wonder why apps like Spotify and Instagram are blocked. Is it to keep students on task in class and encourage productive learn...

The Gift Of Adoption

While you are reading this article, take a look around and soak in what you see. Perhaps you see a sea of faces, all unique, all with their own differ...