Category: Community

Be You With BSU

A club for all and a home for many, CB’s Black Student Union has become a place for students of all races and ethnicities to come together to celebr...

Venturing Toward A Vocation

High school is a time for new experiences. During these four years, we learn more about ourselves, the world around us, and even what the future may h...

Yearbook? More Like Your Book

Founder’s Day is such a beautiful and amazing day in the CB community. There’s tons of fun, excitement, and beautiful yearbooks being hand...

Pre-Reg Probs

Here at Christian Brothers, we are bred to be overachievers. Taking college courses isn’t good enough. Being involved in only one school activity is...

Rise And Shine (Or Hit That Snooze Button)

Wake up. Roll out of bed. Get dressed. Go to school. This is the usual sequence that pops into most people’s minds when they think of the everyday r...

Apples & Oranges: The Fruits Of Each AP English

I love English. Like, really love English. But when pre-reg rolled around at the end of my junior year, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to major ...

From One Family Business To Another

On the first Friday of every month, CB teachers share how their vocations came to be fulfilled. Many of them did not just waltz right into the wonderf...

Sure, Why Not?

As senior year draws to a close, many students worry about the activities and events they may have missed out on over their years at CB. Whether it is...

Should Mastering The Essay Be Required?

Summer was winding down. Trips to the beach were over. Textbooks had been shipped. After spending several hours at the mall attempting to find ...

Keep Your Friends Close, But Your Bachelor Closer

Red roses. Cheesy dates. Addictive drama. Everyone knows what guilty pleasure this is: The Bachelor. The Bachelor has been on for 14 years, totaling u...