Category: Community

Catching Up With Your Classes After Catching COVID

This pandemic has been incredibly stressful for everyone. I’ve personally struggled with the fear of catching a deadly virus and the stress of doing...

Putting Your Heart Into It

It’s February 14. You pull into the parking lot, but something feels different today. You noticed students rocking their best red and pink attire. Y...

The University For You: How Seniors Are Deciding Where To Apply

As we begin to transition into the second semester for the 2021-2022 school year, college application deadlines for some in the senior class have begu...

A Very Sacramento Christmas

The final bell of fall semester rings and you are on Winter break. Finals are done. Freedom. How are you planning on spending that next week leading u...

CB Holiday Gift Guide

Exchanging gifts during the holidays can be one of the most stressful things about Christmas. Will they like it? How can I return this? The possible p...

Falcon Holiday Festivities

The time that we’ve all been waiting for has come once again. Whether you just got your decorations down or started listening to Christmas music in ...

Sidelining The SAT: What Going Test Blind Means For You

Doesn’t waking up at 7 A.M., driving to a nearby high school, and standing in a long line to take a five hour test with the power to decide your fut...

Love Letters To The Letter Of Rec

The college application process begins during the fall of your senior year, right? Wrong. From the moment you stepped onto campus as a freshman, you...

Living With The Shadows: Behind the Quintessential CB Experience

Shadows are a common sight on the Christian Brothers campus. I bet you can picture it — parochial school sweaters, collared shirts, white nameta...

Let’s Hear It For School Spirit

Christian Brothers school spirit can be seen in various ways, such as creative posters produced in the LSLO, cheers that Falcon Force encourages all t...

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/cbtalon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slickquiz/php/slickquiz-front.php on line 59