Category: Community

Checking In On CB Class Culture

The class of 2023 was the last current class at CB to experience a ”normal” high school year alongside the class of 2022. Coming back this year as...

Senior Year Myths

“I thought senior year was supposed to be easy! I’ve always heard how it’s supposed to be one of the best years of your life,” I heard someone...

Clashing Craze Consumes CB

You walk into your A set at 8:39 in the morning and think to yourself: “It’s too early to be at school.” After staying up until 12:30 AM studyin...

Friendly Falcons On Your Feed

With random CB Instagram accounts out there catching sleeping students or capturing bad parking moments, you’ve probably overlooked one account in p...

Senior Tips & Advice For Their Freshmen Selves

As the end of my senior year approaches, I’ve been frequently reminiscing on my time here at CB. A few weeks back, I was flipping through my fre...

Down In The Dumps

Ugh — break-ups! The worst am I right? What are the ways that you go about dealing with getting the “we need to talk” text when you are leas...

Adding Pep To Your Pants

While walking around campus, I see girls wearing cool pants. I always wondering where they get them and maybe you do too. The CB student handbook is v...

College Decisions: Finding Your Financial Fit

Finances have a major impact on students’ college decisions. According to MarketWatch, the average price of an undergraduate degree has increased ab...

Will Teen Television Ever Get It Right?

Most teen television shows fail to depict an accurate high school experience. The breakout singing and dance numbers in Riverdale often don’t portra...

What Kind Of CB Parking Lot Driver Are You?

It’s 3:07 PM at the end of a long four set block day. You’re excited to finally get home, take off your Crocs, and watch some Euphoria on the couc...

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/cbtalon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slickquiz/php/slickquiz-front.php on line 59