Category: Community

Emitting Positive Change: Going Green At CB

Lunch ends and I pack up my stuff ready to finish the day and head home. I head over to the trash cans near the Rose Garden, and like clockwork, the r...

Wheel Of Misfortune? The College Debt Question

College students seem to be stuck in a bad game of monopoly. Pass one year of college and pay $200, or rather, $25,000 to $75,000. Next thing you know...

Listen Up, Freshmen! Seniors Share Nuggets Of Wisdom

Regrets. We all have things we wish we would have been warned or informed about before we stepped into a new adventure in our lives. This feeling is o...

An Apple A Day Keeps A Vegan OK!

The vegan lifestyle choice is all about not using or eating animal products. The beauty of being vegan has had somewhat of a negative connotation to i...

Turning The Page To New Lit Classes

From Spanish to Statistics, there are a variety of course choices here at Christian Brothers. This year, the senior class was given the opportunity to...

Indo-See Ya In Indonesia

Christian Brothers students are lucky that we are given so many opportunities to travel; from teacher led trips to other countries, to Venaver, to the...

A Walk To Remember: Ranking The Best Hallways At CB

Across the campus of Christian Brothers there are very few constants — the Cross, the Mary Lawn, the Grove. But there is one constant feature of...

Ready Orr Not: Here Comes CB’s New Principal

After years of unprecedented prosperity and success, the Christian Brothers community is under the leadership of a historic principal. Mr. Chris Orr, ...

Falcons For Freedom

When it comes to discussions about politics, most people prefer to avoid the topic altogether. They aren’t confident enough in their ideas or th...

Switcherooom

Brring. Brring. Brring. The blaring sound of that unforgettable CB bell rudely interrupts the lively conversions to commence the start of a student st...