Category: Community

What Happens On Campus When Everyone Goes Home?

After a long day of studying, note taking and buying way too many cookies from the cafeteria, what happens when the students leave campus? When studen...

Love In Leadership

Everyone dressed in variations of pink and red. Every wall, staircase, and locker bearing hearts with the names of CB students and staff on them. Peop...

Freshmen Fashion Flops

As seniors, we have all seen some questionable outfits worn by the freshmen class. The uncuffed pants, the long shorts and Elite socks, and the basic ...

Hype In A New World: The Evolution of TikTok

Tik Tok is the app of our generation. In the last two years, the social media platform has boomed into the favored online platform for youth and has b...

Teacher’s Pet: CB’s Top Tier Tabby

With new CB students filling up the main parking lot, I decided to try the old teacher parking recently opened to the student body. In my first few da...

Arts To Show Smarts

Looking around the classroom distractedly, my eye catches on something. Bright, swirling colors coming together and…is that bacteria? And a pres...

Looking Back At The Falcon Family

Imagine what it was like to go to Christian Brothers in the ’90s. How about the ’70s? What about the 1880s? Have you ever wanted to sift t...

Ride Free With Your ID

The Sacramento Regional Transit has been serving the greater Sacramento area for 46 years starting with just buses and quickly expanding to light rail...

The Season Of Giving

The season of giving is upon us and the same question is asked throughout the month: What do you want for Christmas? This question is always asked by ...

Summer Time Fun Time

So many kids, nonstop excitement, and a daily game of dodge ball was so exhausting, but this was the life for campers, counselors, and teachers at the...