Category: Community

The Gift Of Adoption

While you are reading this article, take a look around and soak in what you see. Perhaps you see a sea of faces, all unique, all with their own differ...

Let’s Talk Thanksgiving

Roasted Turkey. Buttermilk Biscuits. Mac and cheese. Mashed Potatoes. Green Bean Casserole. Cranberry Sauce. Pumpkin Pie. Sweet Potatoes topped off wi...

Losing Linguists

Spanish, French, and Mandarin are all language courses offered to CB students freshman year. But why do some students halt their language adventure af...

Unplugged: Cellphone Usage Of Teens

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) “You kids are always on those things. Do you ever take a break? Your generation is just too glued to those phones....

Lost & Never Found

Every day for the past three years, I’ve walked by the dean’s office on the way to my locker. Every day, I’ve seen the benches (and sometimes ta...

The Passion Of CB’s Political Partisans

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) I used to be someone who would run out of the room as fast as possible when my parents or classmates would bring up a...

We Eatin’

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) It’s 2:50 and the bell just rang. In addition to thinking about upcoming tests and assignments, hungry CB students ...

Coffee Connoisseurs

When we think of coffee, most people think of their trusty Mr. Coffee or their Starbucks Mobile app, but many in the CB community take their caffeine ...

Midterm Madness: A Simplified 2018 Ballot

(illustration by Joaquin Romero) In the wake of the 2016 election, people across the nation are energized as ever about politics. Many political pundi...

El Respeto Y Honor De Día De Los Muertos

Día de los Muertos is a Mexican celebration of dead ancestors that takes place annually on November 1st and 2nd. There is a common misconception that...