Category: Community

Dress Code Red: Earning Our Senior Privileges

It started with a foreboding Schoology update: a PDF titled “An Open Letter to the Senior Class”.  Next was the orange flyers, dis...

Double Take, A Few Years Delayed

High school is a time of change and development for many students as they make the transition from eager young freshman to indifferent, foot-out-the-d...

A Comprehensive Guide To Long-Term Absences

Did you just return from Kairos, STN, or Venaver? Have you spent the past week lying in bed with an unbearable fever? Are you currently relaxing on a ...

Walking Out To Speak Out

On February 14, students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida hid in their classrooms as a lone gunman roamed the halls and ...

20 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Go To CB

1.Having a fire drill because of Mr. Eckel’s chemistry class Every time there’s an unplanned fire drill at CB we all know who’s to b...

A Worm In The Apple

(Illustration by Joaquin Romero) Picture this: you’re sitting in class, just minding your own business, ya know, playing some games an...

What Art Thou Number?

Shall I compare thee to a game of Fortnite? Thou art more hot and chill: Rough DMs do shake the coolness of my approach. And Snapchat’s lease hath t...

One High Quality Quiz

“I’m your host. Quiz daddy. Host Malone. Quiz Khalifa. Tonight we have over 2.1 million HQuties playing. Let’s get down to the nitty gritty. Let...

Stress Less

Between juggling school, extracurriculars, sports and a job on top of the looming subject of college and life goals, it is no question why students no...

Feastin’ With The Fam

Don’t deny it. You love food. Food brings us sustenance and nutrition. More than all, it brings us joy. It’s the lifeblood of culture and comm...