Category: Community

Trepidatious Transfer: Moving To A New School In The Age Of Coronavirus

I made the decision to transfer to CB amidst an ocean of uncertainty. At the time, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic had just begun to impact the ...

Let’s get Hallo-themed: CB’s Best Halloween Costumes

One opinion I will defend with my life is that Halloween is better than every other holiday. It’s cooler, it’s creepier, and it’s th...

Social Media: An Outlet For Youth’s Political Voices

This year in our politically dynamic world, young people have discovered their own voices and personal beliefs. 2020 has brought two specific elements...

Quarter 2: Finally Back To School

Dragging myself out of bed at six in the morning has not been my usual Thursday routine. Since March, I’ve been in the same routine of staying u...

Embracing The Newness: How the Pandemic Has Impacted Sports & Theatre

Let me set a scene for you: bright lights. Whooping applause. People rushing to greet you with hugs. A sense of pride washing over you at the result o...

The Dark Ages: What Was CB Like Before Technology?

Technology is more important now than it ever has been. Digital learning aside, we depend on Schoology and PowerSchool for almost everything we do at ...

2020 Election: CB Students Cast Their First Ballots

In today’s challenging political climate, the one thing many people were looking forward to was casting their ballot on Election Day on November...

Amplified Confusion: Freshmen Year In A COVID-19 World

Freshman year. It’s a weird, awkward, scary, fun, and exciting experience. It’s already a hard to navigate minefield without all of the is...

Farm To Fork: Agricultural Lifestyle Through The Eyes Of CB Students

As 2020 continues to surprise each one of us with a pandemic, massive wildfires, and an edge of your seat presidential election, there seems to be ver...

The Truth Behind The Creation of Cohort C: A Talon Investigation

While some of us have made the decision to return on campus, a decent amount of students have decided to continue distance learning, resulting in the ...