We all know that one kid… Every classroom is home to students who fit a criteria of the most universal stereotypes since the Breakfast Club first met in detention. While reading this list, it is guaranteed that you will think of a classmate who fits these stereotypes perfectly. If you find that you yourself fits […]
We all know that one kid…
Every classroom is home to students who fit a criteria of the most universal stereotypes since the Breakfast Club first met in detention. While reading this list, it is guaranteed that you will think of a classmate who fits these stereotypes perfectly. If you find that you yourself fits into one… well, I’ll let you read on.
1. The Political One: That one student who always has an opinion on any political issue, and tries to argue with everyone about everything. Relates anything to a current political issue.
“This linear graph reminds me of Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton…completely out of line!”
2. The Thespian: The one who is always humming or singing a tune in class, loves giving presentations, completely takes over any group presentation with their exquisite diaphragm projection and outstanding annunciation. Always uses jazzy hands.
3. The Sporty Spice: The one that’s always tapping their foot, seems to always talk a little to loud, and is always a little over motivational: “Just do your homework dude… JUST. DO. IT” – Shia Labeouf
4. The One Who Always Leads Prayer: Loves that rush when the crowd (or class) hears them beautifully and flawlessly say “let us remember”
5. The Gamer: Has a whole iPad page dedicated to the coolest new games. Is James Bond sneaky (or so they think) when a teacher rolls around the corner and checks their iPad.
6. The Scholar: Can often be mistaken as a teachers pet, always has their hand raised, and may or may not already know the cure for cancer.
7. The “Urb” Ones: Always out of dress code, the fashionistas of the class. Seems to always be the most laid back and chilled. They are a good friend of the deans.
8. The Joker: The one that sits in the back of the class making snarky remarks. Laughs the loudest and is very “fun loving”, usually the class is very annoyed with them.
9. The Copier: “Aye man, you got the math?”
10. The Try Hard : Always so passionate about their answer but always seems to be wrong. A for effort!
11. The KBFT: Always looking for new video ideas, loves listening to trap music and talking about new movies. The one who helps teachers with their computer/ iPad problems.
13. The Cougher: That person who is always sick and cannot get out a sentence without hacking up a lung. You feel bad because they cant help it, but “The Cougher” always gets on your nerves.
14. The Snacker: Those annoying crinkling and crunching sounds you hear next to you. The Snacker’s food supply seems to never end.
15. The Squad: Somehow the system managed to put a whole friend group in a class together, and they could not be more wild. There is something about putting a group of good friends together in a classroom setting that is a recipe for disaster. “The Squad” is every teachers worst nightmare.